Thursday, April 3, 2008

Oh Boy ... blog!!

Everyone and his brother (and sister) has a blog and I do too now! I feel sorry for the people who have little to no time on their hands who read what I have to post, but read it they shall because ... just because.

My first "observation" is a pet peeve of sorts. Why do people who know nothing feel it necessary to tell those who do know something that the "know-somethings" are idiots and wrong because the "know-nothings" have their shorts in a wad because they know nothing? Case in point ... Home Depot (the place I friggin WORKED FOR FOR 15 YEARS) this morning. Cathythepaintdiva felt it necessary to tell me that I could not ask for a particular brand of paint because the paint chip wasn't "made for that brand." BFD CATHY!! ... If a customer tells you the sky is green you say "yes". Holy Hannah sweetheart ... that's "Employee Training 101." Who hired you and WHY?? ... and if you worked for me you'd be looking for another job, sister. Who gives a youknowwhat if I want you to use Glidden vs. Behr? Behr? Believe me they don't really. I'm not willing to pay $12.48 for a quart (a FREAKIN' QUART! Which means a gallon costs $49.92!!!!!!!!!) and want you to tint a brand that will only cost me $7.48 so my kid can use 2 teaspoons of said quart to finish her stupid Senior project, and you have a cow about it and feel it necessary to threaten me with calling over the entire store management team to put me in my place? Want to know even more ironic? I just read yesterday that Home Depot is willing to "negotiate" pricing. Did ANYONE bother to tell CathyDivaB that? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Does any one else have issues like this? I truly wonder and really feel like I'm the only one sometimes. And my husband wonders why I can't "calm down." Sweetheart ... when the Cathy's of the world disappear from Paint Departments throughout the lower 48, I'll "calm down." Love you. Mwahhhh!

1 comment:

GSchoelles said...

You are sooooo funny and usually right - Bawaaaaaa ha ha good reading - hugs